Conditions of Entry
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ACTIVITIES ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST:
- be in good health and free from any Medical Conditions listed in our Terms and Conditions or any other conditions that may increase the risk of harm or injury by participation in the Activities and/or have sought professional advise regarding your participation;
- not be pregnant;
- be of weight between 25 - 120kg;
- if the participant is under the age of 16 be accompanied by either a) a supervising paying adult or b) two non-participating supervising adults who can accompany the child to and from the platforms.;
- sign the mandatory Waiver Form, and if the participant is under 18 years of age, his/her guardian must come in person to the event to provide consent to participate in the Activity and sign the Waiver Form on his/her behalf;
- demonstrate clear understanding of the safety instructions;
- wear flat, enclosed and well-attached footwear;
- comply with requests to tie back long hair if instructed to;
- not be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs; and
- agree to comply with any and all instructions from our staff and instructors.
- Acknowledge and agree to our full list of Terms & Conditions as detailed on our website.