What's on Melbourne
Ziplining over the Yarra River, in the heart of Melbourne’s CBD is definitely an incentive to get back into the city. But don’t stop there! Melbourne is well and truly coming back to life, and we’re encouraging you to combine your epic zipline experience with some of the other incredible activities, events and venues that our amazing city has to offer.
For all the info you need about the hottest things to do in Melbourne this summer, head to What’s on Melbourne and subscribe to their mailing list so that you don’t miss a thing!
Here’s some of our top picks, within easy walking distance from the Firefly Zipline.
Eat and Drink
- When you’re looking for iconic Melbourne spots to enjoy a bevvy, can you go past the Riverland Bar? The Firefly Zipline flies right over the top of it, so grab yourself a drink and get the best seat in the house for watching adventurers zip by.
- Travel back in time, and descend into Melbourne’s secret bar scene. Learn all about Melbourne’s secret speakeasy’s of the past, whilst you enjoy the hidden bars of today with Hidden Bars & History Tour.
- If you have the ability to be within a 5km radius of Lune and NOT go in, then you’re a stronger person than us. We are obsessed with Lune. If we could zipline directly to their door we would. No better way to calm the butterflies in your tummy after your zip, then with one of their iconic pastries.
- Get a little culture with a visit to the National Gallery of Victoria. Visit on a Sunday to check out their outdoor markets.
- Fed Square and the City of Melbourne are turning it on for Christmas this year. Christmas Square at Fed Square is going to be jam-packed with festive delights from markets, to light installations to virtual reality experiences.
- Make the most of the summer weather, and take in the scenery of the beautiful Melbourne skyline, by taking advantage of some of the tracks around the CBD. Here’s our pick for the ones that will get you the best views of the Firefly Zipline
- The Melbourne Marathon will take place on the weekend of 11-12 December. You’ll get a great birds-eye view of these elite athletes as you zip alongside them!
Our Melbourne event (1-28 December 2021) is now complete.
We hope to be back even bigger and better in 2022.
Sign up to our mailing list to stay in the loop about future events!